Leyla Arvas MD
Dr. Leyla Arvas was graduated from Istanbul University Medical Faculty in 1998 and started her Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery specialization. During her educational period she worked in well-known clinics and hospitals in different countries.
She had studied microsurgery (reconstruction of head and neck, breast) in Taiwan Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, which is one of the best microsurgery centers in the world.
She worked in TWMU Hospital in Tokyo, and experienced about Laser treatments for acne, hyperpigmentations, wound scars, wrinkles and acne scars.
She had been a fellow in IDB (Instituto Javier de Benito) in Barcelona, Spain and actively studied in the clinic especially on face and breast aesthetics. She attended the Silhouette Lift and Silhouette Soft meetings several times in Barcelona and has been using the technique for four years.
After she finished the speciality as a plastic surgeon she began to work in Yeditepe University Hospital as an Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery in Istanbul.
She worked in Fulya Jinemed Hospital and performed aesthetic operations especially for international patients.
She became a plastic surgery consultant in Bosphorus Anatomica Plastic Surgery Center in 2011 and performed different aesthetic operations and minimal invasive procedures like Botox, filler injections, mesotherapies, Laser treatments, chemical peelings and thread lifts.
She is working in her private office in Cosmed Clinic in Istanbul since 2012 and performing surgeries in well-qualified hospitals like Amerikan Hospital in the europian side of Istanbul.
She is expert in Rhinoplasty, Bepharoplasty, Face Lifts (endoscopic face lifts), Liposuction, Breast Lift-Augmentation-Reduction and Tummy Tuck procedures named as body shaping procedures.
She is using VASER and LASER liposuction technologies for body reshaping. High Definition Liposculpturing is one of her interest especially for good candidates who are wishing for more athletic appearance.
• August 2010, 20th Annual Meeting of ISAPS, San Francisco, USA
• June 2010, 14th National Congress and 2nd International Eurasia Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Course, Istanbul, Turkey
• June 2010, CATFAS 2010 Meeting, Handelsbeurs Gent, Belgium
• May 2010, TPRECD 3rd Rhinoplasty Course, Izmir
• March 2010, TPRECD Winter Symposium 2010, Bolu
• January 2010, IMCAS Annual Meeting 2010
• December 2009, EPCD Winter Meeting, Cerrahpaşa, Istanbul
• November 2009, 7th International Course (Advances in Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery)
• October 2009, 31st National Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Congress, Adana
• June 2009, 13th National Congress and 1st International Eurasia Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Course,
• October 2008, 30th National Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Congress, Antalya
• June 2008, 12th National Aesthetic Surgery Congress and Applied Minimal Invasive Surgery Course, Istanbul
• May 2008, 5th Cerrahpaşa Plastic Surgery Days “Aesthetic Reconstructive Breast Surgery”, Istanbul
• December 2007, Prof. Dr. Rıdvan Ege Acute Hand Injuries Course, Ankara
• June 2007, 11th National Congress and Face Aesthetics Course, Istanbul
• May 2007, 8th EURAPS Congress
• March 2007, TPRECD Winter Symposium 2007, Bursa
• October 2006, 28st National Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Congress, Konya
• September 2006, 10th International Course on Perforator Flaps,
• June 2006, 10th National Congress and Aesthetic Breast Surgery Course, Istanbul
• September 2005, 27th National Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Congress, Ankara
• May 2005, 4th BAPRAS Meeting
• September 2004, 26th National Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Congress, Ankara
• May 2004, 2nd Maxillofacial Surgery Workshop and Course GATA, Ankara
• April 2004, 1st Cerrahpaşa Plastic Surgery Days “Lip and Palate Clefts”, Istanbul